Thursday, September 4, 2008

MUDBALL 2008!!!


Mesquite experienced a HUGE rainstorm Labor Day Weekend. Our backyard and kitchen even flooded. Luckily we have the best neighbors in the world who came over while we were out of town and began the cleanup, even bringing in meals when we returned home to the mess. All is well, except we now have a muddy pond for a swimming pool. However there is a silver lining to all this. Monday the kids found a HUGE mud pool, gathered as many friends as they could find and played MUDBALL 2008. And yes, that is Kallie in the back playing right along with the boys.

Dillon taking down Jesus with Carson close behind.

After they were finished with the ball game they decided to try cliff jumping in the temporary lake. Kallie was the first to go all the way under the water.

5 comments:

the twins said...

Andrew had a blast, thanks for inviting him. I would love a copy of those pictures if you want to email them to me.
Christine

Michelle said...

That is insane! I knew the turtles were hit hard with the storm but I didnt know it was THAT bad. The pictures are hilarious...you should send those to the newspaper!!
You are such a fun mom

Linge Crew said...

My kids would have been all over that! I heard your house was flooded I'm sorry:( See ya tommorow at the games:)

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Mark is going to be so jealous when he sees this pictures! Where was the mud puddle and temporary lake?

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! I don't know what to say! That is awful.