Friday, October 3, 2008

Kallie's Baptism


We have the best family in the world! This crazy group of people traveled all the way to Mesquite to support Kallie on her very special day. I don't know what is up with Carson???

Kallie's Grandma Sneddon made her beautiful baptism dress. She looked like an angel. We are lucky to have someone so talented. This baptism dress is just practice for when she makes her wedding dress. I think it is tradition because she made my wedding dress.


Kallie and her Dad all dressed in white.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I cant believe your mom made that dress....it is SO beautiful. She is talented.
Congratulations Kallie!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Congrats! I wish we had been in town I would have loved to come support your family. The dress is beautiful, I'm always impressed with sewing talent because I don't have it.

Julz said...

Wow that dress is so pretty!!! I'll bet your wedding dress was gorgeous, too. Maybe you should post some of those! :)

Anyway- Congrats Kallie! You look beautiful!

Michelle said...

Ah, little Kallie. Just beautiful. I can't believe that I missed the baptism. I would have loved to have been there. Kallie you look just lovely as can be. You have a beautiful smile to match that awfully nice dress that your grandma made for you. We miss you. My mum is here too and she was asking about you and wondering how the mermaid is and when you are coming to swim with her. We love you.